Personal Mission Statement from Owner Chuck Goulart
I write as your repairman and friend. Please know that this comes from my heart, and it’s been a privilege to service your home. I write because I want you to be sure that you know—as I have come to know—that there is a Repairman who will fix our problems now and forever. It is the joy of my life to work alongside Him to display and speak of His work. As a repairman, I spend my life making diagnoses. Most of the time I am right, and sometimes I am wrong, but there’s one diagnosis I am never wrong about. Every one of us has this, and this is sin.
- God made the human race perfect: never needing repair and never wanting us to break down. He gave us free will to make our own choices. Romans 3:23—For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
- As a result of our sin—that we choose to commit—we deserve death: not a physical death but a spiritual one, meaning separation from God. Romans 6:23—for the wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Remember: A wage is something we earn, and a gift is given to us without having to give something in return.
- So, when our lives break down by our own doing, how do we get repaired? We have to turn to the ultimate Repairman, Jesus Christ. John 3:16—For God so loved the world that he gave us His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
- When something breaks down, we need to get out the manual to learn how to fix it. So turn to the Bible, God’s repair manual for life. 2 Timothy 3:16—All scripture is God breathed. You have probably tried every other way. See also Proverbs 3:5—Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. So trust God. What can you lose?
- Remember what the word Bible stands for.
Trust Christ and accept him into your life. Pray to God right now to open your eyes to see Him, as He is the Savior of the world!
Thanks for reading through this. I hope it made sense to you. If you have any questions or complaints that I can try to answer, call me at home (203-943-0961) or in my office (203-855-0600). I love to be on call for consultations about Christ.
The views stated above are the views of Anytime Appliance and do not reflect the views of our vendors or warranty-service companies.